EMERGENCY RESPONSE STUDENT RELEASE
Certain situations may involve releasing students from school or relocating them at a time when parents expect their children to be at the school site. A School Administrator will implement student release in times of extreme emergency that warrant its execution. Whenever possible, it is preferred that students remain at school during the academic day.
FOUR STEPS FOR STAFF
- At School Driveway, issue a pink release card to parent.
- Direct parent to RELEASE TABLE;
- At RELEASE TABLE, verify Student Request Form is signed, I.D. Checked.
- Student confirms identity of authorized adult. Release Table verifies location student is taken to.
FOUR STEPS FOR PARENTS
- Park car on the street. Out driveway needs to be clear for emergency support vehicles.
- Get PINK Release card from Driveway Security
- Move to release Table with completed Pink card. Be prepared to show ID. Wait for student to be called. You may only sign out students you are authorized to sign out on emergency paperwork.
- Leave campus immediately after student is released to your custody.